Schedule for the day - 23rd April 2020
*Log in to MyUSO then J2e for further resources. See class page for assistance with logging in.
Who's got enough energy to last for the whole workout? Your challenge is to complete it with a maximum of 2 breaks in between.
Make sure that you have enough water breaks in-between - you can pause the video and any time to have a quick rest if you need to.
**As soon as all of this is done (and the work is marked) message your teacher to let them know how you got on.
3. 10.30 - 10.50 - Break time - (20 minutes)
4. 10.50 - 11.20 - Reading for pleasure - Choose a book that is age appropriate to read (30 minutes)
**Challenge: Use the new words you've learned in your writing tasks.
5. 11.20 - 12.20 - English - (1 hour) - Make good use of the word banks please!
--> Watch this video to give you ideas on what to write about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InT2qpJRpfs
*** Remember there is no 'I' in it because it is a 'setting' description. So no people are described, only animals and the environment surrounding them in The Rainforest.
6. 12.20 - 1.20 - Lunch break - (1 hour)
7. 1.20 - 2.20 - Geography (Comprehension) - (1 hour) UK Energy
** If you have time at the end, you can log into Oddizzi and do some further research about the use of energy in the UK
8. 2.20 - 3.10 - PSHE (Design Challenge) - (50 minutes)