Schedule for the day - 24th April 2020
*Log in to MyUSO then J2e for further resources. See class page for assistance with logging in.
1. 9am - 9.30 - PE - (30 minutes)
Who's got enough energy to last for the whole workout? Your challenge is to complete it with a maximum of 2 breaks in between. Make sure that you have enough water breaks in-between - you can pause the video and any time to have a quick rest if you need to.
**As soon as all of this is done (and the work is marked) message your teacher to let them know how you got on.
3. 10.30 - 10.50 - Break time - (20 minutes)
4. 10.50 - 11.20 - Reading for pleasure - Choose a book that is age appropriate to read (30 minutes)
**Challenge: Use the new words you've learned in your writing tasks.
5. 11.20 - 12.20 - English (continued from yesterday) - (1 hour) - Make good use of the word banks please!
--> Watch this video to give you ideas on what to write about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InT2qpJRpfs
*** Remember there is no 'I' in it because it is a 'setting' description. So no people are described, only animals and the environment surrounding them in The Rainforest.
6. 12.20 - 1.20 - Lunch break - (1 hour)
7. 1.20 - 2.50 - Science (Investigation) - (1 hour 30 minutes) Making a Parachute
8. 2.50 - 3.10 - Mindfulness Meditation - (20 minutes)
** If you don't have a printer, these activities can be written down on a piece of paper with the answers and sent to the teacher online through a photograph.