Writing a character description (1 hour)
- Click on the following link: https://www.thenational.academy/year-5/english/character-description-write-a-character-description-year-5-wk2-5
- Click 'Start Lesson' and complete the quiz
- Once you've completed the quiz click 'Next activity' and continue until you've completed all the activities
- The character description can be written on paper or on myUSO J2e5, whichever is easiest for you at home. Try to use the relative clauses you wrote on Friday's lesson and don't forget the figurative language we practised in class.
- Please then share with your teacher if possible
Reading for Pleasure (30 minutes)
Choose a book that is age appropriate to read for at least 30 minutes.
- Note down any new words and their meanings
** Challenge: Use the new words you've learned in your writing tasks.