The following resources are provided to support learning at home in the event of a school closure. Parents may choose to:
- Download and print the resources for children to work on.
- Provide the resources for children to see on the screen while they do their work on paper or in an exercise book using the resources as a guide.
Use of these resources should be combined with:
- ongoing reading at home,
- learning of spelling words
- Learning of number facts and times tables
- Use of My USO through which children can access online resources and educational games and complete tasks set by their teacher
A suggested time table is also provided to give a structure and routine for each day.