Schedule for the day - 27th April 2020
1. 9am - 9.30 - PE - (30 minutes)
Who's got enough energy to last for the whole workout? Your challenge is to complete it with a maximum of 2 breaks in between. Make sure that you have enough water breaks in-between - you can pause the video and any time to have a quick rest if you need to.
**As soon as all of this is done (and the work is marked) message your teacher to let them know how you got on.
3. 10.30 - 10.50 - Break time - (20 minutes)
4. 10.50 - 11.50 - English - (1 hour) - Commas and meaning
5. 11.50 - 12.20 - Handwriting - (30 minutes)
Use these words: emerging, rhythm, associated, attached, accompany, curiosity, foreign, queue, environment, atmosphere
**Show off your best handwriting. Take a photo and send to your teacher on J2e.
6. 12.20 - 1.20 - Lunch break - (1 hour)
7. 1.20 - 2.05 - Music - (45 minutes) Wiggle Jiggle
Task: Make up your own workout to this song. Try and get the movements to be similar to what you're singing about and make sure your whole body is being worked out.
--> You can teach a family member your workout.
**Let your teacher know how you got on. Maybe you can challenge your teacher to learn your workout routine.
8. 2.05 - 2.40 - Reading for pleasure - Choose a book that is age appropriate to read (35 minutes)
**Challenge: Use the new words you've learned in your writing tasks.
9. 2.40 - 3.05 - Maths (Time Tables) - (25 minutes)
** If you don't have a printer, these activities can be written down on a piece of paper with the answers and sent to the teacher online through a photograph.