English - (1 hour) - Read example text: Identify key features
- Click on the following link: https://classroom.thenational.academy/lessons/read-the-example-and-identify-key-features-9d8f38/activities/2
- This video will take you through the text and activities, which you can always read to yourself on the separate document if you wish. Please note that these do not need to be printed. The answers can always be written separately on a piece of paper to avoid printing
- The video will also take you through the task and eventually go through the answers with you
- Click 'Next Activity' to complete the 'Final Quiz' to test how much you've learnt this lesson
**As soon as all of this is done (and the work is marked) message your teacher on J2e to let them know how you got on.
English- (40 minutes) Handwriting
Look up the meaning of the words so that you understand what they mean.
- Practise writing these words (5 times each word), following the teacher's example (so you can copy the style of writing)