Children currently in year 6 are due to transfer from primary to high school (year 7) in September 2022. Applications must be made directly to the council that you are living in at the time of application, regardless of the borough which the school is in. The deadline for applying for high school is 31 October 2021. Applications received after this date are late and will not be considered until after national offer day.
The national offer day for on time applicants is 1 March 2022. If you apply online you will receive an email in the evening on 1 March confirming the school that has been offered.
Apply online at www.eadmissions.org.uk
Please read the full details of the admissions process, applications timetable and information on Ealing schools in the high school admissions prospectus.
Download the step by step guide to applying online.
Apply online on the eadmissions website from 1 September 2021
Please read the high school offer guidance for information on what to do after offer day on 1 March 2022
Why Apply online?
1. It’s quick and easy to do
2. You will receive instant confirmation by email that your application has been received
3. There is no risk that your application will get lost in the post
4. You can change your details and school preferences online up to the closing date
5. The system is secure and available 24 hours a day 7 days a week up to the closing date
6. You can register your mobile phone number to receive reminder alerts
7. You can view the outcome of your application on 1 March, no waiting for the postman
8. You can accept or decline the place offered online, no paperwork to send in
9. You can attach supporting documents to your online application
10. It is more environmentally friendly
Need help? Contact: 020 8825 5522 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org